|Beautiful, Little Miss Elsa!|
Dear Friends, Family and EVERYONE else,
She currently lives with a foster family who have made sure she has a good diet, plenty of fresh air, and all the hugs she wants (she likes warm hugs)! But Elsa is ready to let it go and have a family of her own, and she deserves that! As we start this journey Elsa only has $25 in her adoption fund, let’s get that fund at LEAST up to $1,025! There is no shortage of families wishing to adopt these children, only a shortage of funds to do so. The more you are able to give, the better Elsa’s chances are of finding a forever family!
There are a few ways to help raise funds, and of course, I am asking for plain and simple donations of any amount, but—
- Give $5 or more and I will give you an “It matters to this one” bracelet.
- Give $35 or more and receive a beautiful photo ornament of Elsa to hang on your tree.
- For ALL of November and December, all profits from my Jamberry and Paparazzi sales will go straight to Elsa’s fund. (SHOP: www.tricias.jamberry.com and www.paparazziaccessories.com/17948 OR buy anything from my Cash & Carry stashes!)
- I am also selling some customizable, digital word art—emailed to you after your donation for printing and framing. (See album in our fb group for examples/prices, or request something and I will see what I can come up with!)
- Businesses, we will gladly share your company on my blog, facebook group and personal page with any donations of $50 or more!
- The kids are selling CANDY BARS for $1 each
- We are holding a Bake Sale at Faith Baptist Church in Posen, IL on Sunday, December 7th before and after all services! (The kids are so excited to get busy in the kitchen and make money for Elsa!)
*With any donation or purchase, please send me an email at email@example.com so we can share it with the kids and, if applicable, send you your bracelet or digital print!*
To make this extra fun and involved for the kids, they have a giant Tree Chart that they are coloring in on their door AND we also created a video challenge—watch it here.
For every $250 we raise, one of the kids will get to pie a parent in the face! When we reach our goal of $1,000, all three big kids will get to pie us both again! Help them reach this hilarious goal and we will share the videos as we go!
Donations are tax deductible, and remember, ANYONE can help by praying, posting to Facebook, Twitter, on your blog, and by sharing with friends and family!
Please join and share our fb group: facebook.com/groups/AnsonsAngelTreeAdventure to keep up with all of our fundraising efforts and any new ways to help! Let’s do this, friends!
Donate through PayPal here: http://reecesrainbow.org/86622/elsa or if you would like to send a check/money order, please see this page.
Ben, Tricia, Noah, Callen, Haylee & Alyson!