Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yay for good results!

Well, I did go last week for my Glucose tolerance test and I hadn't heard back, (which I figured was a good thing) and it was! I called today just to make sure & they said my test came back completely normal, so I just wanted to post a little update and say thanks for all the prayers--I do not have gestational diabetes! Yay! haha :)

Since I posted last, we've gotten a handful of things for the babies, so I just wanted to keep everyone informed--I am updating my registry and the list on the original post as I get things. So, if you do need to see if we need something you can refer back to the original Things Needed post at any time. :) (I am only updating things as I actually receive them, so if you've told me you have something for me, I'm just waiting to change anything on my list until I have it here and can confirm it.)

I have been feeling these little babies so much now, they are constantly kicking and moving and it is wonderful. Even though things are a little overwhelming and I don't know how everything will work out, God has just laid this verse on my heart: 

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I think of our amazing little boy, Noah, I think of Paxton in Heaven, and daily I get to feel these precious babies, Callen & Haylee, moving & growing inside of me; knowing that they are so close to being in my arms. I could never have imagined this as it is, and I know God has even greater plans for our family. That verse overwhelms me with a joy for what we have and a peace about the future that can only come from Him, and I am so very thankful & excited. 
Once again, thank you for all the prayers, they mean so much to us! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment