Tuesday, July 24, 2012

28 Week Ultrasound!

I hate having to make my ultrasound and doctor appointments later in the day, just because I have to wait longer! ;) I had an ultrasound this afternoon and PTL, it was another great one! My little Miss. Haylee is still as stubborn as ever picture wise, but she is now head down and off of her brother at least! I am still looking all good and both babies are still growing at the same pace. 

Haylee is 2lbs 1oz now, and Callen is 2lbs 5oz! Apparently, Haylee is looking long and skinny. (Wonder where she gets that from! haha) :) I am so happy that she is now head down, and please pray with me that she stays that way! The only way I can have a natural delivery is if the first baby presents head first and they are both fighting for that position. Callen is looking like the presenting baby for now, but it could go either way, and Haylee is quite the little mover. We got, what I think, is a neat shot of their heads right next to each other. One day, I suppose I'll pull it out to show them that they once liked being close to each other. ;)
We also got another profile of Callen, but no 3D's this time. They are both head down with Callen face up, while Haylee is face down.

I have to say, it is so good to just have positive news to report, I appreciate all the prayers that are being answered! I have another ultrasound in four weeks and another doctor's appointment in two weeks. After those appointments I will start going every week for both and we will be in the home stretch! Crazy!! 

Thank you so much for your prayers and support, I can't wait to bring these babies into this world full of people who already love them!

Here's the pic of their heads right next to each other! So good to see! :)

And here's the latest profile of my Mr. Callen--his nose looks like Noah's to me!


And if you haven't seen it already, I created a page with all of my belly shots in a row here, its crazy to see the changes! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment